Without even a quick look to check numbers, here’s how it stacks up for some of us:
- 20,000,000 Russians;
- 6,000,000 Jews;
- Miscellaneous Poles, Slovacks and on and on.
- we don’t really know, but perhaps it’s in the hundreds or a thousand.
- who really knows for sure, because America, as it is doing now, obfuscates. We all know how much damage Saddam Hussein did on 9/11 to endure Butcher Bush’s crowd and its indignities. For those ignorant of the facts, the answer is none.
And just for the hell of it, let’s throw in the United States of America and see what we come up with.
- Vietnam, courtesy of Henry Kissinger’s favorite Domino Theory country at the time, wherein Indochine would go all communist, all the time;
- Iraq, thanks to the monumental dumbassery of Butcher Bush and his ignorant cronies;
- Oh, and let’s not forget to add Cambodia and Pol Pot/Henry Kissinger into the mix;
- And on and on. If you want numbers, go look it up. They’re horrendous in America’s own right.
Hitler? Really? You had to drag out Hitler, as many Americans do when comparing people in their own country to a favorite bogey-man? Why, I’ll never understand, but for the most part, it’s probably ignorance. Deliberate ignorance of fact is not unknown in America.
Why not some American bogey-man? Oh, that’s right. America is the good guy in all of this, just waiting to bomb the shit out of more innocent civilian men, women and children to show the world how righteous it is.
God bless America in its pursuit of even more enemies around the world.