Raise your hand if you’ve had enough of the swine flu H1N1 plague pox garbage foisted upon us by fear-mongering mainstream media asshats, who can’t find enough “news” to shout out. These rocket scientists have pushed the panic button on the flu, and talked themselves and everyone else into a situation that no amount of pushback can control.
Thanks to the ignoramuses of network television:
- It’s a pandemic.
- It’s swine flu.
- Yes, you can eat pork, thanks to the “pork” lobby.
- Then it’s not swine flu.
- It’s H1N1.
- Wash your hands.
- Don’t wash your hands, because no one really knows how flu spreads.
- Wash your hands anyway.
- It’s killing people.
- It’s killing less people that the “regular” flu (whatever that is).
- Masks help.
- There aren’t enough masks to go around.
- Masks won’t help.
- Want to get inoculated? Too bad, so sad. There isn’t enough vaccine, because too many people want it.
- Pregnant? You’re going to die.
- We’re all going to die, since there isn’t enough vaccine for everyone.
- Okay, we’re not all going to die, but we’re all going to get sick.
Link to an earlier post on the subject here.
Update October 31, 2009: In a normal flu season, approximately 2,000 Canadians die.
To date, 85 Canadians have died from H1N1. Many suffered from underlying health problems such as chronic lung disease, asthma, hypertension, obesity and diabetes. The total Canadian H1N1 death toll might total 825 by the time it’s over.