Where can you find all of the following:
- the Golden Gate Bridge;
- Universal Studios;
- Santa Monica pier;
- breaking waves;
- the Santa Fe Depot train station;
- the scent of pine trees, orange blossoms and ocean surf;
- an aircraft carrier in San Diego Bay;
- white-water rafting;
- farmland, and farmers markets;
No, that wasn’t a test.
Once again, where can you find the following:
- the Golden Gate Bridge, without the traffic;
- Universal Studios, without the actors;
- Santa Monica pier, sans bubble-man;
- breaking waves, without the smell;
- the Santa Fe Depot, without the trains;
- the scent of pine trees, orange blossoms and ocean surf, without insects and sand;
- an aircraft carrier aground;
- white-water rafting without the hazards;
- farmland with no minimum-wage illegal workers slaving under the hot sun.
Imagine a perfect world. Imagine never having to leave the city. Imagine no long, summer vacation traffic-jams with a car full of kids. Imagine all that, and you have dreamland, Disney’s CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE, a dreamland so magnificent that you never have to leave the city to experience it.